Himachal Nagari 03
Delhi Pick Up 02/N Shimla 03/N Manali 01/N Chandigadh – Delhi Drop ( 07 Days 06 NIghts)
Delhi - Shimla [320 KM] [7 to 8 HRS]
On Arrival at Delhi, Our Representative will be there to pick you and will direct proceed to Shimla. En route in the morning we take 30 minutes halt for fresh up and breakfast at your own .Arrive Shimla in the evening. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.[D]
After Breakfast Excursion to Kufri.Kufri is famous for its Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride and One can see the endless Himalayan Panorama from Kufri, after lunch The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. O/N Hotel
Shimla – Manali [265 KM] [08 HRS]
After breakfast Proceed to Manali. En route enjoy the sightseeing. ArriveManali in the evening. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
After breakfast, city tour visiting HADIMBA TEMPLE (1/2km): Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. MANU TEMPLE (2 km): This is dedicated to the sage Manu situated at old Manali. VASHISTH (3 km): Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. MONASTERIES: There are three recently built Tibetan monasteries at Manali. Dinner & overnight in the hotel. [B&D]
After breakfast Full day excursion to Nehru Kund (6km) which is a clear water spring scenic spot named after the Late Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru... Kothi (12km) is a picturesque village and has a thrilling view of the deep gorge through which the Beas swiftly races. The beautiful Rahalla falls (16km) are at altitude of 2500m. A crucial link on the old trade route and still the gateway to trans Himalayan Lahaul, SOLANG VALLEY (14 km): In a picturesque setting this has good ski slopes and picnic spots. Dinner & overnight in the hotel. [B&D]
Manali – Chandigarh [296KM] [8 to 9 HRS]
After breakfast proceed to Chandigarh, Arrive Chandigarh in the evening. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.[B&D]
Chandigarh – Delhi [258 KM]
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Delhi. En-route Visit Rock Garden Arrive Delhi catch the train for onwards journey [B]
- Himalayan National Park, Poney and Yak Ride .
- Himalayan Panorama from Kufri
- Full day excursion to Rohtang pass [50 KM]On the road to Keylong.
- Kothi (12km) is a picturesque village and has a thrilling view of the deep gorge through which the Beas swiftly races.
- Rahalla falls (16km) are at altitude of 2500m.
- visiting HADIMBA TEMPLE.
- Manu situated at old Manali.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned or similar category hotels, will be confirm at the time of booking.
- Meals: Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner in hotels restaurant.( 5 Breakfast & 5 Dinner Only / no Pack food )
- Complimentary use of the hotels any recreation facility as per hotels terms & conditions. (subject to availability)
- Surface transportation from pick up till drop Ambala to Ambala round trip and local sightseeing as per the itinerary by individual Vehicle as per family.
- Vehicle cost is including all fuel charges, Driver allowance, Border tax and Toll Tax, Parking and entry charges which is applicable as on day of quotation.
- Child below 5 Years is complimentary without extra bed with same meal plan in parents room.
- Charges for Extra adult and child are including with extra bed and same meal plan with parents room.
- Maximum 1 Extra bed can be accommodating in each room.
- All presently applicable hotel & transportation taxes, (Except service tax 2.58 %)
- Any Airfare / Train fare is not included in the package cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, fax, internet, games, sauna, and steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar,room heaters, discotheque or any other.
- Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides etc.,
- Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in hotel restaurant or room except buffet meal plan.
- Entrance fees at any monument and guide charges, wherever applicable.
- Additional sightseeing tours and excursions. All major sightseeing will be cover once during sightseeing.
- Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points. (Subject to road & gov. conditions)
- Manikaran And Rohtang Pass Sightseeing is not included in this cost; you will have to pay extra & directly if you would like to cover it.
- Rothang pass Sightseeing is not include in this package cost due to Local trasportation union. All guest are requested to hire vehicle from respective Hotel or Resort by direct payment Basis.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the "Package Cost Includes” column.
- On total billing amount @ 5% GST charged extra.
Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement.
Tour Package Cost are as per Client Requirement.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment (50 % payment advance & balance before arrival)
Cancellation charge will be accept from the booking dates
- Before 30 days – communication charges of Rs. 1500/- per person.
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% on total package cost
- 14 -07 Days prior to departure 75% on total package cost
- With in 10 Days/No show Full amount / non refundable
Terms & Conditions
- Booking amount – 100% Advance for Ticket booking.
- Booking amount – 25% of total package at the time of booking.
- Balance payment of 75 % of total package cost to be clear at the time of delivery of voucher, itinerary and fact sheet of your package booked.
- No credit policy is available at any of the reason / conditions.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, Department of Tourism ,all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check-in.Valid identifications documents like : Passport ,Voters Id card,Current Drivers Licence,Pan Card Copy.All the documents should include a photograph.
- Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which is given at the time of booking, it will be forwarded to guest 12 hrs prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest are requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details.