Gujarat Nagari 04
Pickup Ahmedabad–1n Sasan gir-1n Somnath-2n Dwarka–2n Bhuj–Amd Drop ( 08 Days 07 Nights)
Morning arrival at Ahmedabad. Meet to Greet and transfer to hotel. Later visit Akshardham Temple - Akshardham is situated in the capital city of Gandhinagar, which lies near Ahmedabad. The magnificent temple is dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan. It was constructed on the directions of Pramukh Swami Maharaj, the spiritual leader of BAPS Sanstha. The complex of this temple is the largest in Gujrat. Akshardham temple was inaugurated in the year 1992 and has become a major tourist attraction in India, during the last decade. It has a sprawling 23 acre area and is chiseled out in pink sandstone. The Swetambara Temple Hatheesing temple was built outside delhi gate in 1850 by a rich jain merchant Sheth Hatheesing. This is the best known of Ahmedabad’s many ornate jain temples. It is dedicated to Dharamnath, the fifteenth Tirthankar whose status stand in the main sanctuary Built by pure marble profusely decirated with rich carving, Gandhi Ashram The beautiful ashram complex of Ahmedabad, with shady trees populated by thousand of paraketers, Beaters, sunbirds, squirells, offers a refuge from the loud streets of the city and is one of the foremost tourist attraction of Ahmedabad. This ashram was Gandhi’s headqquartersduring the long struggle for Indian independence. His ashram was founded in 1915 and still makes handicrafts, handmade paper and spinning wheels. This ashram is open from 8.30 AM to 6.30 PM. Overnight at hotel.
Ahmedabad to SasanGir[375 KM 8 HRS]
After Breakfast Proceed to SasanGir in the Evening reach at sasangir Dinner and overnight at SasanGir.
SasanGir –Safari – Somnath
Early Morning proceed for SasanGir safari to Gir National Park. [At your own Expense SasanGir Lion sanctuary is home of some 300 Asiatic Lions. SasanGir is only place in world outside African continent where lion can be seen in its natural habitat. After safari get fresh n up and Breakfast start Journey towards Somnath 40 KM [1:30 HRS] reach Somnathevening AartiDarshan at Somnath Temple - A lord shiva temple known as Jyotirling built by Moon God. Enjoy lighting and sounding Show overnight at Somnath .
Somnath – Porbandar – Dwarka
Morning procced to Porabandar(130 Kms) visit of Kirti temple known as house & born place of Mahatma Gandhi. In back side house of Kasturba wife of Gandhi. Also visit of Gandhi museum, study room of Mahatma Gandhi in the Kirti temple. Later visit of Sudama temple& continue procced to Dwarka .O/n stay at Dwarka.
Attend early morning aarti at Dwarkadhish temple. Have breakfast & thereafter visit Bet Dwarka&NageshwarJyotirling.
Dwarka – Bhuj [350 KM 9 hrs drive ]
After Breakfast in the early morning, transfer to Bhuj, reach bhuj check in to the hotel and start Bhuj Local Sightseeing visit AinaMahal , Bhuj lake etc….overnight at Bhuj.
After B/F Visit White runn of kutch , Black Hill, and other sightseeing places. Overnight at Bhuj.
Bhuj – Ahmedabad drop
After breakfast proceed to your hometown, with unforgettable memories.
- Gandhi Ashram The beautiful ashram complex of Ahmedabad
- Akshardham Temple of Gandhinagar.
- Attend early morning aarti at Dwarkadhish temple.
- Bet Dwarka .
- Nageswar Mahadev .
- Rukmani Temple .
- visit of Kirti temple known as house & born place of Mahatma Gandhi.
- visit Nagoa Beach and rest Overnight at DIU.
- Reach Sasangir and Enjoy the resort Lunch and Dinner At Resorts.
White runn of kutch , Black Hill, and other sightseeing places.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in above mentioned or similar category hotels, will be confirm at the time of booking.
- Meals: Daily buffet breakfast and Dinner in hotels restaurant.( 5 Breakfast & 5 Dinner Only / no Pack food )
- Complimentary use of the hotels any recreation facility as per hotels terms & conditions. (subject to availability)
- Surface transportation from pick up till drop Ambala to Ambala round trip and local sightseeing as per the itinerary by individual Vehicle as per family.
- Vehicle cost is including all fuel charges, Driver allowance, Border tax and Toll Tax, Parking and entry charges which is applicable as on day of quotation.
- Child below 5 Years is complimentary without extra bed with same meal plan in parents room.
- Charges for Extra adult and child are including with extra bed and same meal plan with parents room.
- Maximum 1 Extra bed can be accommodating in each room.
- All presently applicable hotel & transportation taxes, (Except service tax 2.58 %)
- Any Airfare / Train fare is not included in the package cost.
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, phone calls, fax, internet, games, sauna, and steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar,room heaters, discotheque or any other.
- Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides etc.,
- Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in hotel restaurant or room except buffet meal plan.
- Entrance fees at any monument and guide charges, wherever applicable.
- Additional sightseeing tours and excursions. All major sightseeing will be cover once during sightseeing.
- Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points. (Subject to road & gov. conditions)
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the "Package Cost Includes” column.
- On total billing amount @ 5% GST charged extra.
Customized Tour Date as per client’s requirement.
Tour Package Cost are as per Client Requirement.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment (50 % payment advance & balance before arrival)
Cancellation charge will be accept from the booking dates
- Before 30 days – communication charges of Rs. 1500/- per person.
- 30 -15 Days prior to departure 25% on total package cost
- 14 -07 Days prior to departure 75% on total package cost
- With in 10 Days/No show Full amount / non refundable
Terms & Conditions
- Booking amount – 100% Advance for Ticket booking.
- Booking amount – 25% of total package at the time of booking.
- Balance payment of 75 % of total package cost to be clear at the time of delivery of voucher, itinerary and fact sheet of your package booked.
- No credit policy is available at any of the reason / conditions.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, Department of Tourism ,all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check-in.Valid identifications documents like : Passport ,Voters Id card,Current Drivers Licence,Pan Card Copy.All the documents should include a photograph.
- Driver and vehicle details will be forwarded on your contact mobile numbers which is given at the time of booking, it will be forwarded to guest 12 hrs prior of your first arrival points by our software systems. Guest are requested not to take follow up for the vehicle details and driver details.